Saturday, March 15, 2008

My first day complaint free???

B"H

I guess I've settled on some ground rules for myself (since the book wasn't quite clear about this). First of all, I decided that anything I'm saying to inform but not meaning as a complaint isn't a complaint (especially when I tell the people who I'm talking to that it isn't intended as a complaint). Secondly, I still am not quite sure how to write articles without complaining (well, informing more than complaining, but some of it might be seen as complaining) and since I'm hoping to earn some money through my writing, I have to give myself some latitude in this area.

In any case, I managed to go through Shabbat and Saturday night (the secular day of Saturday) without complaining (according to my rules).

I'm still trying to find the best ways to word things without complaining. I hope that perchance I will figure this out as I go along.

No comments: